Explore this section for resources on patient education animations.
Welcome to our patient education video library! Our video animations provide information about various medical conditions including anatomy, symptoms, and treatment procedures in presentations that are simple and easy for patients to understand. We are happy to discuss your condition and treatment options in greater detail and answer any questions you may have. Please call our office at 07506 137 246 to make an appointment.
Disclaimer: All information presented on this page is intended for informational purposes only and not for rendering medical advice. The information contained herein is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Click on the desired multimedia patient education videos to learn more on various conditions and surgical management.
Click on the following links to learn more about various spine procedures from the British Association of Spine Surgeons.
- Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
- Pars Injection for Lumbar Spondylolysis
- Lumbar Nerve Root Block
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Lumbar Discography
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Posterior Lumbar Decompression for Spinal Stenosis
- Lumbar Decompression and Stabilisation for Spondylitic Spondylolisthesis
- Lumbar Decompression and Stabilisation for Degenerative Spondylolisthesis
- Posterior Cervical Decompression
- Lumbar Nerve Root Decompression for Foraminal Stenosis